In conformity with the Staff Union Rules, the second session of the Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 15 October 2020, at 1.30 to 4 p.m. in Room IX (R2 South).
The following agenda is proposed:
1. Election of a Chairperson (of the AGM)
2. Adoption of the Agenda doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.1
3. Report of the Staff Union Committee doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.2 (1)
Adoption of SU Vision and Mission for 2020-2025 Annex: Our Vision, our Mission, our Objectives and Course of action, 2020-2025
5. Election of the Auditing Commission doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.4
6. Report of the Board of the Staff Union Assistance Fund doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.5
8. Other business:
Statement from the Former Officials’ Section
Statement from the InternBoard
Union members who wish to submit a draft resolution to the General Meeting should see that the text of the resolution reaches the Staff Union Secretariat (either delivered to Office 6-016 or sent by email to email@example.com) as soon as possible and at the latest, by 10 a.m., Tuesday, 13 October 2020, preferably in English, French and Spanish.
(1) As in previous years, substantive questions will be discussed under the relevant sections of the Report.