In conformity with the Staff Union Rules, the second session of the Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 19 October 2017, at 1.30 to 4 p.m. in Room II (R3 South).
The following agenda is proposed:
1. Election of a Chairperson (of the AGM)
2. Adoption of the Agenda: doc. SU/AGM/2017/2/D.1
3. Report of the Staff Union Committee: doc. SU/AGM/2017/2/D.2
5. Election of the Auditing Commission: doc. SU/AGM/2017/2/D.4
6. Report of the Board of the Staff Union Assistance Fund: doc. SU/AGM/2017/2/D.5
8. Other business
Statement from the Former Officials’ Section
Statement from the InternBoard
Union members who wish to submit a draft resolution to the General Meeting should see that the text of the resolution reaches the Staff Union Secretariat (Office 6-87) as soon as possible and at the latest, by 10 a.m., Tuesday, 17 October 2017, preferably in English, French and Spanish.
1) As in previous years, substantive questions will be discussed under the relevant sections of the Report.